Monday, October 23, 2006

Paul Sullivan is THE MAN!

Paul Sullivan

Every once in a while, folks do things that make you feel really good and really bad at the same time. Paul Sullivan is one of those folks. As posted earlier, Mr. Sullivan, (a brother in the struggle) had a THIRD brain surgery to remove a tumor. Now a mere TEN DAYS later he is going back to work on his radio show. Mr Sullivan, you are the man! I feel great that Mr. Sullivan is back so soon after his ordeal. But now I feel really bad if I call in sick from a cold, or when I'm doing my show from hospital. But I'll deal with it if good folk like Mr. Sullivan do well.

Mr. Sullivan, I am so glad the operation went well, and we the good folk of Boston and the world get the joy of hearing you again so soon. Please stay well.

No comments: